lucene-general mailing list archives

From ntsrikanth <ntsrika...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:46:36 GMT
Hi,

  I work for a travel company and I am trying to do a feasibility study with
Solr.
We have got two different datasources, one for the accommodation
details(mysql) and other for the availability(csv). We need to merge them
together so that we get one record which would contain data from each
source. For example, name, description and facilities of a accommodation
from mysql and price details from csv file needs to be merged together to
create a single record in solr.

I searched the wiki, solr book and forums but couldn't find any answer. Have
anyone got similar setup and if so how did you design it?

Thanks,
Srikanth