lucene-general mailing list archives

From solrnovice <manisha...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade solr
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 03:21:25 GMT
hi Uwe, i havent heard from Lucid, so can you please let me know what is the
latest stable version of SOLR. On apache's site its mentioned that SOLR 4.0
is not ready, but the nightly build is available ( but i dont know how
stable that version is ) . I want to make the geodist work, but with a
stable release. Looks like the geodist doesnt work in prior release of solr.
When i mean, it doesnt work, i mean returning as a pseudo column, even if i
do not perform a longitude / latitude query.

I had the geodist returned when i did a City search by using SOLR4 revision
from the nightly build. What is the latest Release candidate for SOLR. Can
you please point me to the right download site?

thanks
SN