lucene-general mailing list archives

From solrnovice <manisha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upgrade solr
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:39:57 GMT
hi , We are trying to use LucidImagination ( lucidimagination.com) for our
search, it comes with a version of SOLR. When i use geodist(), or pseudo
columns, they dont seem to be working.

Now my question is, can i upgrade just the solr under lucid imagination
install? Has anybody tried that, if so can you please share some
information. I downloaded SOLR 4 from the nightly build, but the
lucidimagination, schema.xml, doesnt work in that solr, as its closely tied
to Lucid. I had it working after i removed references to Lucid's
classes...etc. But I lose some of Lucid's datatypes like "comma-seperated"
analyzers...etc.  If anybody tried upgrading the Solr to the latest version,
please share your thoughts.

thanks
sN