lucene-general mailing list archives

From angel <siripal...@hotmail.com>
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:43:21 GMT
Hi below is my java program for indexing around 30million records from
csv.But this doen't work for such a large file.It works perfectly fro
smaller files.What's the wrong with my code.please let me know

	try{
		/*SolrServer server = new
CommonsHttpSolrServer("http://localhost:8070/solr");

		//Start by deleting everything

		ContentStreamUpdateRequest req = new
ContentStreamUpdateRequest("/update/csv");

                req.addFile(new File("/samplefile_25millionrecords.csv"));
         	req.setParam("commit", "true");
		req.setParam("stream.contentType", "text/plain;charset=utf-8");
		req.setParam("separator", "|");
		req.setParam("skipLines", "0");
		//req.setParam("fieldnames","ewyyewu,etuiewtu");//30 or more fielsd

       	NamedList result = server.request(req);

\n" + result);

		}catch(IOException e){
			e.printStackTrace();