lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Error deploying solr.war into Jboss7
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:35:57 GMT

: Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException:
: failed to process
: "/opt/jboss-as-web-7.0.0.Final/standalone/deployments/solr.war/WEB-INF/lib/velocity-tools-2.0.jar"
: Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
:           at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) [:1.6.0_26]

That's weird.

: The only way I found that I could deploy the solr.war was to remove the
: velocity-tools-2.0.jar from the solr.war/WEB-INF/lib directory.
: I am not sure this is the right fix.  Should this be reported as a bug to
: SOLR or to jBoss?
: I have already posted this error to the jBoss community forum.

have you tried inspecting that velocity-tools-2.0.jar file with the "jar"
tool, or a regular zip program to see if there is infact a problem with
it?  did it get corrupted somehow?  does it match what you find if you
manually extract that file directly from the solr.war?