lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Sendros, Jason" <Jason.Send...@VerizonWireless.com>
Subject RE: IndexWriter indexes given default turkish stopwords
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:52:06 GMT
When you index the documents with IndexWriter, are you setting index
mode to Field.Index.ANALYZED like the following:

	turk.add(new Field("field_name", "field_value", Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));

Besides this, you should make sure the analyzer can understand all the
letters of the Turkish alphabet (I am unfamiliar with working with
Turkish character sets).

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: fulllHD [mailto:hikmetdarcan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:12 PM
To: general@lucene.apache.org
Subject: IndexWriter indexes given default turkish stopwords

hi,
i want to index turkish documents and i didnt changed default stopwords.
after indexing while i look at the index with Luke and search stopwords
they
come in results and i see them indexed. here my configuration code
lucene
version 3.3. do you have any opinion about that ???

TurkishAnalyzer turkishAnalyzer = new
TurkishAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_33);
IndexWriterConfig indexWriterConfig = new
IndexWriterConfig(Version.LUCENE_33, turkishAnalyzer);
indexWriterConfig.setOpenMode(OpenMode.APPEND);
TieredMergePolicy tieredMergePolicy = new TieredMergePolicy();
indexWriterConfig.setMergePolicy(tieredMergePolicy );
indexWriterConfig.setRAMBufferSizeMB(32);
indexWriter = new IndexWriter(FSDirectory.open(new
File(directoryBean.getDirPath())), indexWriterConfig);

waiting for help...