lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3.0
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:14:24 GMT
Everything looks good -- I was able to compile, run all tests
successfully, and run my usual smoke test (indexing & optimizing &
searching on first 100K wikipedia docs), but...

I then tried to enable the grouping module (lucene/contrib/grouping),
by adding a GROUPING_JAR matching all the other contrib jars, and
running "make".  This then hit various compilation errors -- is anyone
able to enable the grouping module and compile successfully?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com