lucene-general mailing list archives

From FrizzaUK <frizz...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF, SOLR and Active Directory
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:48:43 GMT
I have tried to setup ManifoldCF which uses an output connector to SOLR to
index some documents on our windows file system.  I have created an active
directory authority connection and everything seems to be working.  However,
the documents that are indexed do not contain any access or deny tokens.
Whatever I do I cannot seem to get this information passed to SOLR.  The aim
of this is to have my search application only return what a given user is
authorised to see.  From what I have read, ManifoldCF should send the
access/deny tokens to SOLR and it is then up to the search application to
apply the necessary filters.

Any help would be really appreciated as I am banging my head on a brick wall
at the moment!

Many thanks,

Matt