lucene-general mailing list archives

From serenity <serenitykenings...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell : chmod : changing permissions of 'C:\\tmp\\hadoop-serenity\\mapred\\system\\job_local_0001' : Permission denied
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:11:46 GMT
Hello Friends,

I installed Nutch 1.3 and am experiencing the following error message when I
am trying to crawl

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell : chmod : changing
permissions of 'C:\\tmp\\hadoop-serenity\\mapred\\system\\job_local_0001' :
Permission denied

I installed Cygwin and was able to crawl pretty good for the nutch 0.9
version. Can anyone help me to fix this issue ?

Thanks,
Serenity