lucene-general mailing list archives

From PacoPeralta <pacopera...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA without API key
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:59:50 GMT

Sorry for my insistence...
If I have configured into the uima_config  in the solrconfig.xml:

<lst name="type">
            <str
name="name">org.apache.uima.alchemy.ts.language.LanguageFS</str>
            <lst name="mapping">
              <str name="feature">language</str>
              <str name="field">language</str>
            </lst>
          </lst>

  <lst name="type">
           <str name="name">org.apache.uima.DictionaryEntry</str>
           <lst name="mapping">
             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
             <str name="field">tag</str>
           </lst>
         </lst>

And I follow the steps that you listed, Could I extract language and
dictionary entries form the indexed documents?

Excuse my ignorance...