lucene-general mailing list archives

From Elmer Garduno <>
Subject Re: Solr + DictionaryAnnotator UIMA
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:05:34 GMT
Paco, after adding the patch I used
to have the words splited on white spaces.

I also added sandbox/WhitespaceTokenizer/target/uima-an-wst.jar to the libs
and make sure that the dictionary.xml was in the classpath.

Finally I used

instead of

   <delegateAnalysisEngine key="AggregateAE">
    <import name="AggregateAE"/>

in place of

   <delegateAnalysisEngine key="DictionaryAnnotator">
      <import name="DictionaryAnnotator"/>

>Hi Tommaso.
>I had added uima-an-dictionary.jar to the libs. Is that the file that I
have to put into libs path?