lucene-general mailing list archives

From Elmer Garduno <gard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr + DictionaryAnnotator UIMA
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:05:34 GMT
Paco, after adding the patch I used
sandbox/DictionaryAnnotator/desc/AggregateAE.xml
to have the words splited on white spaces.

I also added sandbox/WhitespaceTokenizer/target/uima-an-wst.jar to the libs
and make sure that the dictionary.xml was in the classpath.

Finally I used

  <node>AggregateAE</node>

instead of

  <node>DictionaryAnnotator</node>

And

   <delegateAnalysisEngine key="AggregateAE">
    <import name="AggregateAE"/>
  </delegateAnalysisEngine>

in place of

   <delegateAnalysisEngine key="DictionaryAnnotator">
      <import name="DictionaryAnnotator"/>
   </delegateAnalysisEngine>

>Hi Tommaso.
>I had added uima-an-dictionary.jar to the libs. Is that the file that I
have to put into libs path?