lucene-general mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Position offsets for Phrase queries
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 01:15:08 GMT
Mattew,

What did you mean by "position offset"? If you meant position, each member
in FieldTermStack should have it. Please see the legend in the bottom line of step 2.

koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/

(11/06/07 5:28), Mattew Johnstein wrote:
> Koji,
>
> Thanks for the tip. By using the FieldTermStack and FieldPhraseList(fieldFragList.fragInfos)
I was able to extract the startOffset and endOffset of a particular Phrase query. However,
I am trying to get the position offset. How could we get that?

> Mattew

queries when it is doing the highlighting with "hl.useFastVectorHighlighter=true" .
>> I know that using FVH, Lucene is able to get the term positions of the termSet from
the TermVectorComponent. But for phrase queries how does Lucene get the offset position of
only the "exact phrase" match?