lucene-general mailing list archives

From PacoPeralta <pacopera...@hotmail.com>
Subject Solr + DictionaryAnnotator UIMA
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:16:22 GMT
Hi.
I'm trying to integrate DictionaryAnnotator into the  UIMA module of Solr
3.1
For this purposes I have rebuild apache-solr-uima-3.2.0.jar with changes
detailed bellow:

1.-Modified OverridingParamsExtServicesAE.xml file as follow:

 Added the next section into <delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>:

<delegateAnalysisEngine key="DictionaryAnnotator">
      <import name="DictionaryAnnotator"/>
</delegateAnalysisEngine>

2.- Modified the <flowConstraints> sections for adding DictionaryAnnotator
node:
      <fixedFlow>
        <node>AggregateSentenceAE</node>
        <node>OpenCalaisAnnotator</node>
        <node>TextKeywordExtractionAEDescriptor</node>
        <node>TextLanguageDetectionAEDescriptor</node>
        <node>TextCategorizationAEDescriptor</node>
        <node>TextConceptTaggingAEDescriptor</node>
        <node>TextRankedEntityExtractionAEDescriptor</node>
		<node>DictionaryAnnotator</node>
      </fixedFlow>

3.- Added org/apache/uima/desc/DictionaryAnnotator.xml
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3038392/DictionaryAnnotator.xml
DictionaryAnnotator.xml

4.- Added org/apache/uima/desc/dictionary.xml with words for testing
Dictionay Annotators
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3038392/dictionary.xml
dictionary.xml

5.- Generated the file apache-solr-uima-3.2.0.jar

Then I modified solrconfig.xml to add the next FieldMapping:
 <lst name="type">
            <str name="name">org.apache.uima.TokenAnnotation</str>
            <lst name="mapping">
              <str name="feature">tokenType</str>
              <str name="field">dic_field</str>
            </lst>
          </lst>

After these steps I don't get the expected results.

Did I need to take any additional steps?

Thanks
Best Regards pacoperalta@hotmail.com