lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Special Board Report for May 2011
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 19:37:03 GMT

On May 13, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Simon Willnauer wrote:

> I would appreciate it if we concentrate on relevant things
> again.

To someone it was relevant. Some of us had various opinions about it - but it was brought
up and responded too and so had some relevance purely by those facts IMO - I don't think we
should try to close the book on anything anyone wants to discuss. I found that discussion
useful myself.
Spreading and communicating the Apache Way is part of what we should be doing.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com

Lucene/Solr User Conference
May 25-26, San Francisco