lucene-general mailing list archives

From daniel <>
Subject RE: IndexFiles cmd runs, even when is deleted
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 04:58:28 GMT

Yeah, that'd be great except I have a project due in two weeks.  All I want to be able to
do is modify the code so that it will index files a bit differently then it does in the demo.

oh well.

Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:33:45 -0700
Subject: Re: IndexFiles cmd runs, even when is deleted

	I suggest you work through the "New to Java" tutorials available on

the Java website, which will help you understand classpaths (how it

finds the code, where it looks) and the tools for development

(compilers, jars and jar tools, etc).

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:12 PM, daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, that makes sense, but I can't find any .class files.  Nothing came up in a search

> It must be that the .jar files contain all the .class files.  Now how can I unzip them?

		To unsubscribe from IndexFiles cmd runs, even when is deleted, click here.

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at