lucene-general mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Special Board Report for May 2011
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 11:53:59 GMT
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> Lucener's,
>
> Thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread and the many others during
this time.  I know it's been heated at times as well as painful.  I also know this is a
pretty big and broad community and that we need to move forward in a positive way (which I
firmly believe we are now doing).

> I have written up a draft of this board report at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/board-reports/2011/special-board-report-may.txt.
 I welcome your comments and changes.  I intend to file this on Tuesday, May 17th, so please
have all edits in by then.  Also, if you are a committer or PMC Member, please check that
I got your employment correct at the end of the report.

+1 thanks for writing this up!

simon