lucene-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr and UIMA issues
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 15:55:43 GMT
Maybe you just ran out of requests (free API key) for today? See
http://www.alchemyapi.com/products/
It works for me both with your configuration and from the web.
Regards,
Tommaso

2011/5/26 PacoPeralta <pacoperalta@hotmail.com>

> Hi Tomasso. Thank you very much for your reply.
>
> I have set up my alchemyapi key into the runtimeParameter of uimaConfig in
> the solrconfig.xml.
>
> Solrconfig.xml has the following Uima configuration:
>
>  <uimaConfig>
>    <runtimeParameters>
>      <keyword_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</keyword_apikey>
>      <concept_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</concept_apikey>
>      <lang_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</lang_apikey>
>      <cat_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</cat_apikey>
>      <entities_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</entities_apikey>
>      <oc_licenseID>My_OpenCALAIS_API_KEY</oc_licenseID>
>    </runtimeParameters>
>
>
> <analysisEngine>/org/apache/uima/desc/OverridingParamsExtServicesAE.xml</analysisEngine>
>    <analyzeFields merge="false">text</analyzeFields>
>    <fieldMapping>
>      <type name="org.apache.uima.alchemy.ts.concept.ConceptFS">
>       <map feature="text" field="concept"/>
>      </type>
>      <type name="org.apache.uima.alchemy.ts.language.LanguageFS">
>       <map feature="language" field="language"/>
>      </type>
>      <type name="org.apache.uima.SentenceAnnotation">
>        <map feature="coveredText" field="sentence"/>
>      </type>
>    </fieldMapping>
>  </uimaConfig>
>
>
>
>
> <updateRequestProcessorChain name="uima">
>    <processor
> class="org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessorFactory"/>
>    <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
>    <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
>  </updateRequestProcessorChain>
>
>
>  <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler">
>    <lst name="defaults">
>      <str name="update.processor">uima</str>
>    </lst>
>  </requestHandler>
>
>
> I have tried to index documents from Nuth 1.2 an Xml but the error is the
> same.
>
> When I try the call into alchemyapi.com I get an OK result:
>
>
> http://access.alchemyapi.com/calls/url/URLGetRankedNamedEntities?apikey=MY_APIKEY8&url=www.cadenaser.com
>
> results>
> <status>OK</status>
> <usage>
> By accessing AlchemyAPI or using information generated by AlchemyAPI, you
> are agreeing to be bound by the AlchemyAPI Terms of Use:
> http://www.alchemyapi.com/company/terms.html
> </usage>
> <url>http://www.cadenaser.com/</url>
> <language>spanish</language>
> <entities>
> <entity>
> <type>Person</type>
> <relevance>0.965821</relevance>
> <count>2</count>
> <text>Francisco Camps</text>
> </entity>
> <entity>
> <type>Person</type>
> <relevance>0.876932</relevance>
> <count>2</count>
> <text>IƱaki Gabilondo</text>
> </entity>
> <entity>
> <type>City</type>
> <relevance>0.702222</relevance>
> <count>1</count>
> <text>Atenas</text>.
>
> .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-and-UIMA-issues-tp2984748p2987851.html
> Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message