lucene-general mailing list archives

From Anurag <anurag.it.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing new peice of code in Lucene
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 10:03:28 GMT
set classpath for the lucene version that u r using. of course Java
classpath  also needed. Then try to run this
http://www.panix.com/~mitzi/HelloLucene.java

If u get any error  do ask, the forum is very active in solving ur problem.
Run more sample codes from here
http://www.lucenetutorial.com/your-first-project.html

Thanks

On 5/18/11, ravishekhar [via Lucene]
<ml-node+2956161-649554602-146354@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am new to Lucene. I am able to run demo code given.
>  I wrote my code for training and searching based on some simple
> modification.
>  I have put that files in lucene-3.0.3/src/demo/org/apache/lucene/demo and
> tried to run as I run the demo file by just giving name of my files.
>
>  I used netbeans for the same and I am able to do the same, validating my
> program is correct.
>  I want to run the code through command line as done in case of demo
> program.
>
>  Please let me know how to do this.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Ravi