lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mirko Kämpf <>
Subject Re: how to integrate Solr for search into my Ecommerce application
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 08:48:24 GMT
Hello Romi,

if you are interested, we could support you in your project. But, I would
like to have a
short look at your existing webshop. What is its address?

We are running an "online project office server" so we have the ability to
share documents and manage all tasks around the project webbased without
costs. If you want, we can install your SOLR server for free on your own
machine. For some testing (3 months) we can also run it on our server for
free. Additional customization will be done by our experts as you need it.
Please send me a mail to:, if you are interested
in a joined project.
Best wishes from Germany,