lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Special Board Report for May 2011
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 18:22:23 GMT
Lucener's,

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread and the many others during this
time.  I know it's been heated at times as well as painful.  I also know this is a pretty
big and broad community and that we need to move forward in a positive way (which I firmly
believe we are now doing).

I have written up a draft of this board report at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/board-reports/2011/special-board-report-may.txt.
 I welcome your comments and changes.  I intend to file this on Tuesday, May 17th, so please
have all edits in by then.  Also, if you are a committer or PMC Member, please check that
I got your employment correct at the end of the report.

Thanks again for your patience and your willingness to contribute.

Cheers,
Grant