lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: What is document tag in data-config.xml of Solr
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 13:32:40 GMT
Romi,

You should get a message back from the mailing list software asking you to confirm that you
want to subscribe.  When you receive that message, hit the reply button, then the send button.
 At that point, you will be subscribed.

If you don't receive the message asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe, then something
is blocking either your sending out the subscribe email, or receiving the confirmation request
response.  Junk mail filters may be at fault here?

If you continue to have problems, maybe you could just use the Nabble forum for the solr-user
list?  (I mention this because your emails have had a tagline at the bottom saying that they're
sent from Nabble.)  Here's the URL for the Nabble forum for the solr-user list:

   http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Good luck,
Steve