lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: What is document tag in data-config.xml of Solr
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 12:45:56 GMT
Romi,

Send an email to solr-user-subscribe@lucene.apache.org.  In my browser when I click on the
link "Subscribe to the List" in the "Users" section of the web page I gave in my previous
email, a new email is opened in my email client, with the "To:" field filled in with that
email address.

I always add "subscribe" to the "Subject:" field, and I put "subscribe email@example.org"
in the body.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Steve