lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <>
Subject RE: What is document tag in data-config.xml of Solr
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 12:45:56 GMT

Send an email to  In my browser when I click on the
link "Subscribe to the List" in the "Users" section of the web page I gave in my previous
email, a new email is opened in my email client, with the "To:" field filled in with that
email address.

I always add "subscribe" to the "Subject:" field, and I put "subscribe"
in the body.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.