lucene-general mailing list archives

From PacoPeralta <pacopera...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr and UIMA issues
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 07:49:25 GMT
Hi Tomasso. Thank you very much for your reply.

I have set up my alchemyapi key into the runtimeParameter of uimaConfig in
the solrconfig.xml.

Solrconfig.xml has the following Uima configuration:

 <uimaConfig>
    <runtimeParameters>
      <keyword_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</keyword_apikey>
      <concept_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</concept_apikey>
      <lang_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</lang_apikey>
      <cat_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</cat_apikey>
      <entities_apikey>My_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</entities_apikey>
      <oc_licenseID>My_OpenCALAIS_API_KEY</oc_licenseID>
    </runtimeParameters>

<analysisEngine>/org/apache/uima/desc/OverridingParamsExtServicesAE.xml</analysisEngine>
    <analyzeFields merge="false">text</analyzeFields>
    <fieldMapping>
      <type name="org.apache.uima.alchemy.ts.concept.ConceptFS">
       <map feature="text" field="concept"/>
      </type>
      <type name="org.apache.uima.alchemy.ts.language.LanguageFS">
       <map feature="language" field="language"/>
      </type>
      <type name="org.apache.uima.SentenceAnnotation">
        <map feature="coveredText" field="sentence"/>
      </type>
    </fieldMapping>
  </uimaConfig>

<updateRequestProcessorChain name="uima">
    <processor
class="org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessorFactory"/>
    <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
    <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
  </updateRequestProcessorChain>

  <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="update.processor">uima</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

I have tried to index documents from Nuth 1.2 an Xml but the error is the
same.

When I try the call into alchemyapi.com I get an OK result:

http://access.alchemyapi.com/calls/url/URLGetRankedNamedEntities?apikey=MY_APIKEY8&url=www.cadenaser.com

results>
<status>OK</status>
<usage>
By accessing AlchemyAPI or using information generated by AlchemyAPI, you
are agreeing to be bound by the AlchemyAPI Terms of Use:
http://www.alchemyapi.com/company/terms.html
</usage>
<url>http://www.cadenaser.com/</url>
<language>spanish</language>