lucene-general mailing list archives

From Romi <romijain3...@gmail.com>
Subject What is document tag in data-config.xml of Solr
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 05:24:15 GMT
Hi, I am wirking with solr server. i want to fetch data from MySQL database
to solr. the following is the db-data-config.xml:

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.9:3306/angara" user="dev_user"
password="ampliflex" />
    <document>
         <entity name="tdiamonds1" query="select UID_PK, ProductUID, name,
price,Weight from tdiamonds">

         </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

i want to know what tag indicates here, can we give more then one tag here,
if possible please refer me some good example.

-----
Romi