lucene-general mailing list archives

From zaq <b143...@klzlk.com>
Subject Re: searching for finiite keyword matches
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 15:00:35 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to Lucene, so please forgive my stupidity around it.

Thanks for the suggestion. As far as I can tell, Term Vectors will give me a
list of keywords in a document and information about them (e.g. # of
occurrences). I am not sure how I would use that to match to a list of my
keywords. Is it really just a matter of doing string comparisons between the
terms and my list of keywords? What about stemming?

Thanks!