lucene-general mailing list archives

From ravishekhar <ravishekhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Writing new peice of code in Lucene
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 08:10:52 GMT
Hi,

 I am new to Lucene. I am able to run demo code given.
 I wrote my code for training and searching based on some simple
modification.
 I have put that files in lucene-3.0.3/src/demo/org/apache/lucene/demo and
tried to run as I run the demo file by just giving name of my files.

 I used netbeans for the same and I am able to do the same, validating my
program is correct.
 I want to run the code through command line as done in case of demo
program.

 Please let me know how to do this.

 Thanks,
 Ravi