lucene-general mailing list archives

From Romi <romijain3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to integrate Solr for search into my Ecommerce application
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 13:04:52 GMT
I configured Import Handler, i did the necessary changes db-data-config.xml
as i changed <dataSource driver="" url=""> tag.
I wanted to know:
in C:\apache-solr-1.4.0\example\example-DIH\solr\db\lib there is
hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar, but my database is MySql do i need to put its jar in to
dis path, what other changes i need to do.

Romi wrote:

> Hi, i want to integrate Solr for search into my Ecommerce application.i
> want to know how can i do it.

-----
Romi