lucene-general mailing list archives

From solrfan <>
Subject Whole unfiltered content in response document field
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:33:41 GMT
Hi, I have a question to the content of the document fields. My configuration
is ok so far, I index a database with DIH and have configured a index
analyser as folow:

<analyzer type="index">
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>

   <field name="id" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true"
   <field name="text" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

On the analysis view, my filters work poperly. On the end of the filter
chain I have only interest tokens. But when I search with Solr, I become as
a response the whole content of the indexed databse field. The field
contains stopwords, whitespaces, upercases and so on. I search for
stopwords, and I can find them. I would expect, I find in the response
document only the filtered content in the field and not the original raw
content that I would to index.

Is this a normal behaviour? Do I understand Solr right?

Many thanks!

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message