lucene-general mailing list archives

From daniel <daniel_pfis...@msn.com>
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 12:13:43 GMT

I'm new to Lucene and Java,

I'm trying to modify the source code for the indexing function in
Lucene-3.0.3; however, when I modified IndexFiles.java nothing happened, it
simply indexed the files the same way as before.  So I deleted that file
entirely, and entered "java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles (+ file to be
index)" in the cmd line again, and IT STILL RAN!

What is going on here?  How can the program run when the file is removed?