lucene-general mailing list archives

From Nilam Kaushik <nkaus...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject lucene data for empirical study
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:33:19 GMT
Hello,

I am a Masters student, as a part of my research I am doing an empirical study on bug triage
practices in open source software.  After taking a look at  some open source projects, I found
that Lucene would be a good candidate for my study.

I am interested in getting information within bug reports (e.g. who fixed it, the summary
and description fields etc) from a certain component for a  release and also information from
the API such as names of all the packages, their corresponding classes and methods.  I  have
read that the APACHE foundation has allowed free access to the contents of bug reporting and
version control tools for some of its projects.  I am hoping I can get access to data for
Lucene as well.  Any pointers as to how I can get this information will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nilam Kaushik