lucene-general mailing list archives

From Neil Ghosh <neil.gh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to download Snowball !
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:28:17 GMT
Hi Uwe,

I just added the library in contrib directory
(lucene-3.1.0/contrib/analyzers/common/lucene-analyzers-3.1.0.jar) and used
the following code to instantiate

new SnowballAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT,"sb")

Where should I make the configuration that it will use one of the existing
stemmer ?

--
Thanks and Regards
Neil