lucene-general mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create Solr TLP
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:21:52 GMT
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:43 PM, Michael Busch wrote:
>
>> I totally agree with Robert and Simon that it is currently very frustrating that
moving code to Lucene is being veto'ed on.

> What has been vetoed on? The response veto today? That hardly counts right? Just part
of today's BS fun. If you guys are letting yonik stop you before you even begin - I suppose
with a glance - than really, thats your issue IMO.

did you or did you not receive an email on march 31st (not to any
mailing list, directed only at individuals) containing the terms 'I
don't think there should be more "pull stuff out of solr" '