lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create Solr TLP
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:15:53 GMT
-1 (non-binding since I am only a contributor, not a committer)

I have looked at a bunch of the discussions on JIRA and they frankly look
pretty silly.  How can anyone seriously say that refactoring to promote
re-use is bad?  How can somebody veto a code contribution that adds
important and useful capabilities?

Seriously, this looks like kindergarten all over again (these are *my*
marbles, I am going home).  It doesn't look like open source at all.

Loosen up.