lucene-general mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: regarding apache lucene search engine
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:33:14 GMT
Maybe you can use WhitespaceAnalyzer to just split on whitespace.
That analyzer at least does not lowercase....

you should maybe tell us more about what you wanna do in terms of
analysis to give you good advice.

asking on java-user@lucene.apache.org might also yield better results
this mailinglist is not read by that many people.

simon