lucene-general mailing list archives

From aneuryzma <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use MatchAllDocsQuery and and specify terms to search in multiple fields of my documents ?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:01:24 GMT
yeah, I'm now using BooleanQuery indeed.

However I don't need just to get the top relevant document but all the
collection with relative scores.

This because I need to output a new file with document pairs and their
similarity values for all documents in the collection.

Also, the score won't be never 0 because I'm going to define my similarity
values for specific fields, such as numeric difference.. etc.

Hope it is clear... I was wondering if I can just set the second parameter
of the search method to the collection size.

searcher.search(booleanQuery, COLLETION_SIZE);

thanks