lucene-general mailing list archives

From aneuryzma <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Digester parsing and Lucene indexing: empty index...
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:47:46 GMT

I'm having some issues with parsing of data with Digester and indexing with
Lucene.

I'm parsing a xml collection, but the index seems to be empty.. just 2 files
segments.gen and segments_1, and they both are 4kbytes big.

I've followed some tutorial from internet such as this one:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-lucene/

This is my code: http://codepad.org/3f0C9MY5

This is the structure of XML document:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<collection>
<doc>
<id>361492738</id>
<title>Dan to the Right</title>
<description>This is ...Dan, he was to the right. Dan took a
href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/danpb/361675920/"this/a
shot.</description>
<time>18934934</time>
<tags>flickrmeetup rochester dan totheright 200701</tags>
<geo></geo>
<event>135961</event>
</doc>
<doc>