lucene-general mailing list archives

From aneuryzma <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene: output elaborated data by adding IR information to it
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:39:51 GMT

I need to process a database in order to add meta-information such as td-idf
weights to the documents terms.

Successively I need to create document pairs with similarity measures such
as td-idf cosine similarity, etc...

I'm planning to use Apache Lucene for this task. I'm actually not interested
in the retrieval, or running a query, but in indexing the data and elaborate
them in order to generate an output file with the above mentioned document
pairs and similarity scores. The next step would be to pass these results to
a Weka classifier.

Can I easily do it with Lucene ? thanks