lucene-general mailing list archives

From perumal <perumal.n...@gmail.com>
Subject PrefixQuery case sensitive??
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:47:02 GMT

I have an untokenized field in index file. I'm using PrefixQuery to get the
values. I'm using this for auto suggesting(When i give the keyword it will
start suggesting the relevant data).

For Example:
The field name is 'Country'. It has the list of countries as values like
Australia, America, India, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand...(With
Title Case)

When I give the query string(input) as 'a', It is not suggesting any
countries.. Instead if i give 'A' means it is suggesting Australia,
America...

How can I overcome this Case problem? What is wrong with this??
Your help is appreciated...