lucene-general mailing list archives

From Azeldur <leblanc.phili...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: QueryPArser - search - character "A"
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:25:14 GMT

After  removing the  StopWord from my analyzer the query  is  correctly
created. But I got another  error, probably  a  programming error. I'm
trying  to  make  a  lucene query like a SQL query but  the  result  are
different. The point  is I generated my  lucene  file using a  database
table and meta data so the lucene  file  should  have  the same  data as
the table.

Lucene query: +idCompagnie:32 +codeProdHab:RSA +codeCourbeDiff:A
+idTarification:1
SQL query: select * from Table_name where idCompagnie=32 and
codeProdHab="RSA" and codeCourbeDiff="A" and idTarification=1