lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Fernando" <ferna...@digitaldoc.com.br>
Subject RES: Too many open Files
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:54:00 GMT
Guys, I updated all the codes of my classes, taking all methods depreciated.
I took all my writers and I made sure to close in a "finnaly"as well as readers and searchers.
This solved part of my problem, 90% of my files have not become more open.

Now I am using the 2.9.4 version of lucene.

But I still have a problem.

I use the "HibernateSearch 3.0" with lucene.
When I do a search index files related to my classes that are being sought, are still open.

/ MY_PROJECT / indexes / br.com.project.beans.beanWord / _bw.cfs

not close forever, any help?

FERNANDO H. S. GOMES
Desenvolvimento e Suporte

www.digitaldoc.com.br  <http://www.digitaldoc.com.br/>
Telefone: (45) 3264-2037

Skype: fernando.h.gomes

MSN:    fernando@digitaldoc.com.br

Empresa Associada ASSESPRO - PR <http://www.assespropr.org.br/>  | Membro IGUASSU -
IT <http://www.aplticoeste.com.br/>

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO AMBIENTE!