lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Lucene
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:26:22 GMT
Check out Solr.  You will have a MUCH easier integration task since it
includes most of the glue you need and already has good web integration
components available.

There are several pre-packaged versions of Solr.  One that I have passing
knowledge of is LucidWorks available from
http://www.lucidimagination.com/enterprise-software-solutions-download