lucene-general mailing list archives

From Nagendra Nagarajayya <nnagaraja...@transaxtions.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] RankingAlgorithm ver 1.0
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:47:54 GMT
Hi Ted:

It is free for open source projects and non-profits. I looked at the
license agreement and
am not sure which parts limit re-distribution but if you can point it
out, sure
can take a look to make the needed changes. It is not open source though.

Regarding Lucene/Solr, the wiki has the schema and solrconfig used for
the tests,
see here: http://solr-ra.tgels.com/wiki/en/Demo

Lucene is very good and RankingAlgorithm builds on to this by making it
very easy
to get relevant and accurate results without much  tuning, etc.

Regards,
- NN