lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Get last search data from SOLR
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:19:36 GMT
Jotta,

You may want to ask on solr-user list in the future.

If you are asking whether Solr can tell you what was the last document that Solr
returned to the last query it executed, the answer is no.

Maybe you can describe what you are trying to accomplish, so we can help you.
Email solr-user though.

Otis
----