lucene-general mailing list archives

From "archanak59@gmail.com" <archana...@gmail.com>
Subject DIH dataimport.properties file
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:27:04 GMT

Hi,

I am using DataImportHandler to index data in solr from database. I am
confused with the delta-import, do I need to explicitly call
http://<host>:<port>/solr/dataimport?command=delta-import to start
delta-import?
I am also confused with the dataimport.properties file as it contains
params=/select?qt\=/dataimport&command\=delta-import&clean\=false&commit\=true,
so does it start delta-import automatically? Can some one please explain me
how to this delta-import in a java application? Do I need to configure it in
dataimport.properties file and call this file in my application or do I need
to call the http://<host>:<port>/solr/dataimport?command=delta-import
explicitly?

Can some one please reply to me as soon as you can

Thanks in Advance.