lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [Take 3] Release PyLucene 2.9.4-1 and 3.0.3-1
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:51:20 GMT

A patch that improves the finding of jni.h on Mac OS X was integrated.
It made it worth blocking this release and preparing new release artifacts.
No one voted on the [Take 2] artifacts and I hope this is not
inconveniencing anyone.

I also hope that this is it for PyLucene 2.9.4/3.0.3 :-)

So please vote to release the artifacts available from
    http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/
as PyLucene 2.9.4 and PyLucene 3.0.3.

Here is my +1

Thanks !

Andi..

-------------------

With the recent releases of Lucene Java 2.9.4 and 3.0.3, the PyLucene 2.9.4-1
and 3.0.3-1 releases closely tracking them are ready.

Release candidates are available from:

    http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_9/CHANGES
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_0/CHANGES

All versions of PyLucene are built with the same version of JCC, currently
version 2.7, included in these release artifacts.

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/branches/lucene_2_9/CHANGES.txt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/branches/lucene_3_0/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 2.9.4-1 and 3.0.3-1.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1