lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject [PMC] Next Steps on Lucene.NET
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:32:30 GMT
The failure of any of the Lucene.NET committers to respond to status request for the Board
it seems several projects have forked off over at Codeplex.  I would appreciate hearing everyone's
thoughts on where this project should go next.  At this point, it's either the Attic or Incubator
and I'm leaning toward Attic.  However, I think it makes sense to give one more chance by
saying:  You have until January 31 to put together a proposal for going back to the Incubator.
 Please see http://incubator.apache.org for what such a proposal entails.

Thanks,
Grant