lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PMC] Next Steps on Lucene.NET
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:02:58 GMT
I think this sounds reasonable.  Though I feel like you already sent
out the same notice before.

+1

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> The failure of any of the Lucene.NET committers to respond to status request for the
Board Report this month doesn't exactly instill confidence in the life of this project.  Additionally,
it seems several projects have forked off over at Codeplex.  I would appreciate hearing everyone's
thoughts on where this project should go next.  At this point, it's either the Attic or Incubator
and I'm leaning toward Attic.  However, I think it makes sense to give one more chance by
saying:  You have until January 31 to put together a proposal for going back to the Incubator.
 Please see http://incubator.apache.org for what such a proposal entails.