lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] Next Steps on Lucene.NET
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:13:03 GMT

On Dec 16, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Ryan McKinley wrote:

> I think this sounds reasonable.  Though I feel like you already sent
> out the same notice before.
>
> +1
>

> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> The failure of any of the Lucene.NET committers to respond to status request for
the Board Report this month doesn't exactly instill confidence in the life of this project.
 Additionally, it seems several projects have forked off over at Codeplex.  I would appreciate
hearing everyone's thoughts on where this project should go next.  At this point, it's either
the Attic or Incubator and I'm leaning toward Attic.  However, I think it makes sense to give
one more chance by saying:  You have until January 31 to put together a proposal for going
back to the Incubator.  Please see http://incubator.apache.org for what such a proposal entails.

The last one was "you need to do these 4 things and say what you want to do going forward".
 This one is a bit more direct as in go to the Incubator or go to the Attic and fork.

-Grant