lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Board Report Due
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:56:43 GMT
We have a Board Report due this month.  I will setup the placeholder in SVN.

We have two things we must address beyond the usual:
1. The Trademark stuff.  I will take the lead on this.
2. Per the conversation on Lucene.NET's status, we expect a full report from the .NET community
in regards to the concerns raised by the PMC last month.  In particular, we would like to
know how each of the 4 items is being addressed and the plan for moving to either a TLP or
the attic in the coming months.  George, can you please take the lead on addressing this?

I'd like to have the report ready by the 10th of December.

Thanks,
Grant
PMC Chair