lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PMC] Next Steps on Lucene.NET
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:28:04 GMT
Personally, I would be *very* interested whether moving Lucene.NET to GitHub
will make a difference in terms of progress and style of development.  Maybe
forking, pull requests, and the whole "social" thing makes it easier for people
to participate.  Since Lucene.NET has struggled for years at ASF, this would be
a great opportunity to see if the above makes a difference.

My 0.02 NT

Otis
----